A famous American actress & former mixed martial artist is Gina Carano. She is from Dallas County, Texas, USA. She started her career in sports as Muay Thai. So, lets see about Gina Carano Nude workout.
She has also appeared in films like Blood and Bone (2009), Haywire (2011), Fast and Furious 6 (2013), In the Blood (2014), Heist (2015), Extraction (2015), Deadpool (2016) and many more.
Gina Carano Workout Routine.
Her workout program includes;
- Cardio Workout.
- Interval training.
- Muay Thai.
- Jiu -Jitsu.
- Mixed Martial Arts Training.
- Strength Training.
- Bikram yoga.
- Weight Training.
- Various other outdoor activities.
Her approach to exercising is overall, style mixed, and she prefers outdoor activities to indoor gym workouts.
She works intensively for about everyday, twice a day – two hours in the morning and two hours in the evening – to improve her stamina, agility, coordination and strength.
Gina’s normal morning and evening workout routine looks like this:
- Warm-up : Jumping rope, Running on treadmills, or any other cardio activity (15 minutes).
- Shadow Boxing (15 minutes).
- Sparring & Technique – Practicing punches, kicks and other fighting moves (2 hours).
Gina added some extra training for 4 hours every day in her regular workouts – gun training, stunt training and secret service training.
Gina Carano Nude Workout.
Carano also prefer nude workout as it provide her mental peace with self realization. However, working out nude Gina Carano found that it enhance her self esteem with self confidence. She prefer this type of exercises in her alternative days in her personal room. Overall working out nude have different types of positive benefits.
|Read Now: Corinna Kopf Nude Yoga Trends|
Gina Carano Diet and Nutrition.
Even though she was struggling with her weight, especially during the winter vacations, Gina doesn’t like to follow a lot of strict rules when it comes to eating.
Gina tried many different diets for years, until she found what works best for her.
She now eats mostly healthy, clean, nutrient-rich foods and balanced food rich in lean protein, fiber, vegetables, healthy fats, omega-3 fatty acids and complex carbs.
Including herself in a bowl of pasta, she also has a cheat day all the time. Her favourite cheat meal is cheese ravioli with Alfredo sauce, while her favourite healthy meal is couscous with chicken and green beans.
Gina drinks a lot of water and eats almost everything in small quantities, but her food mainly includes:
- Whole, Natural Foods.
- Leafy greens.
- Complex Carbs.
- Lean Meat (Chicken).
- Wheat Pasta.
On the other hand, she avoid:
- Processed Foods.
- Junk Food.
- Fried fatty food.
- Very salty food.
- Refined Sugar.
- Artificial additives.
What Supplement Does She Take?
Even if we don’t know much about supplements used by this Fast and Furious 6 star, the following products can benefit anyone who follows the same lifestyle, workout routine and diet;
- Omega-3 to fight inflammation and support the proper functioning of your brain and heart.
- Green tea extracts for antioxidant effects and increased energy.
- Whey Protein for muscle growth and appetite control.
- Creatine and Glutamine to increase muscle growth, energy, stamina, and strength.
- Experienced in the field of nutrition, health, fitness, and more. She earned Master Degree from National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad and currently serving in the Eastern branch of ICMR. View author's certificates.