Selena was born on July 22, 1992 and is an American singer, songwriter, actress & television producer. After appearing in the children’s television series Barney and Friends (2002–2004), she received widespread recognition for her portrayal of the Emmy-winning Wizards of Waverly Place (Disney Channel) television series Alex Russo Disney Channel Award (2007–2012). Apart from this she is also fond of fitness. So, today we will tell you about Selena Gomez Nude fitness.
Gomez also starred in films such as Other Cinderella Story (2008), Princess Protection Program (2009), Wizards of Waverly Place, giving voice to Mavis’ character in the film franchise Hotel Transylvania and is the executive producer of the television drama series Netflix, 13 Reasons Why (2017-present) & the documentary series Netflix Living Undocumented (2019).
Video Source: Selena Gomez, Marshmello – Wolves
Selena Gomez Workout.
Selena doesn’t do a lot of strength training but she likes Pilates, yoga and cardio very much. She usually takes herself to these classes at least 3 times per week. She does a variety of cardio exercises including;
- HIIT Workout: High-Intensity Interval Training.
- Steady cardio: Running for 40-60 minutes on a treadmill, rowing machine, steer master or elliptical.
- Hiking and other outdoor activities can be done for up to 45-60 minutes. Since outdoor activities are not monotonous, you can do it for a longer period of time.
20 Minute Circuit.
- To be warmed up.
- Jogging on the treadmill or on the running track.
- Jumping Jack. She ends her workout with the basic parts.
Selena Gomez Nude Workout.
Selena also prefer nude workout as it provide mental peace and self realization. However, working out nude Selena Gomez found that it enhance her self esteem & confidence. She prefer such exercise in alternative days in her personal room. Overall working out nude have numbers of health effects.
Selena Gomez Diet.
Here’s a sample diet of what Selena is likely to eat every day, but of course, her schedule changes every other day.
- Avocado toast and green juice.
- Breakfast Burrito.
- Rice cake and peanut butter with chopped apples.
- Bagel and cream cheese.
- Rarely, she likes to eat some full-fat Greek yogurt with eggs, beans, avocados, rice, and chorizo or granola.
- She likes to have a very basic lunch with protein and vegetables. She doesn’t completely ignore carbs.
- Plain Chicken Salad.
- Chicken or turkey sandwich with lettuce slaws.
- She also likes to eat rice and beans.
- Or a simple salad with beans, turkeys and avocados is also a good option.
Selena’s favorite snacks include tortilla chips dipping with salsa or guacamole. She also likes popcorn or chicken salads.
Once in an interview, she had said that she loves to dip her popcorn in pickle juice. When it comes to diet, she gets some strange choices.
As we said before, she likes Mexican food and her dinner is almost always Mexican. She likes:
- Mexican Food.
- Roast the chicken with pasta and vegetables.
- Salmon and Vegetables.
- Avocado for some rice, healthy fats and a dose of cucumbers for carbs in a salmon or chicken teriyaki bowl.
- She also likes to eat a good sushi plate for dinner.
Hydration is one of the major factors to keep Selena Gomez’s body in shape. Her trainer makes sure she’s drinking plenty of water every day. Sometimes, she likes to add a little bit of zing by putting cucumber, lime or lemon, and herbs in her water. She likes to try new recipes of detox water which makes drinking water much easier.
After her surgery, it has been important for her to fill in supplements so that her body recovers faster. Here’s the list of supplements she takes:
Vitamins A, C, and E.
Vitamins A, C, and E are known to be great antioxidants for the body and help to strengthen the immune system.
Vitamin D is essential to absorb all other vitamins and minerals from the body.
After her surgery, calcium has become an important supplement for Selena. Due to medicines, she increases the risk of osteoporosis which makes the bones weak.
Lupus is also associated with this important vitamin deficiency.