How we Examine Brands and Products?
In an effort to assist you make the great selections for your health, fitness and well-being, we are partner with brands and endorse products in our article.
Any product we suggest or company we work with is completely examined through our group for:
- Users’ real life experiences.
- Product reviews.
- Company reputation.
- Good commercial enterprise practices.
- Medical credibility.
Ultimately, this examining procedure ensures that you’ll solely see pointers for goods/ products and organizations we stand behind.
Reason behind Selection at FreakToFIt.
We sense a duty to our public to make sound recommendations that have been evaluated and accredited by means of our Brand and Content Reliability team.
We hope to have a superb effect on you and your health, as nicely as set a popular throughout the health and fitness industry.
Our Examining Process.
Each product or company we overview is examined the use of the equal scoring system. Here’s what we consider:
- Has the agency been issued a Food and Drug Administration or Federal Trade Commission warning letter? If so, has the difficulty been resolved?
- Does the organisation promote a wholesome strategy to well-being except emphasizing or contributing to stereotypes, stigmas, or unhealthy aims and ambitions?
- Are there any pending complaints or preceding settlements associated to truthful employment practices or advertising practices? Are there any pending or preceding class-action proceedings?
- Do they have any third-party certifications?
- Does the company adhere to enterprise satisfactory practices? Are they leading the enterprise in their commercial enterprise practices?
- Is any health or clinical claims supported by the present body of scientific evidence?
- Does the product consist of an ingredient list? Does it observe modern-day labelling rules?
- We reassess all of our accomplice manufacturers on a normal groundwork to make sure they proceed to meet our standards.
- Does the product’s substance or composition have the viable to motive drug interactions, allergic reactions, or damage?
If a product or company no longer meets our standards, we take away it from our content. And if we do share something that hasn’t handed our examining process, we’re obvious about why so you can make a knowledgeable decision.
Learn more about FreakToFit’s strategy to content material reliability, along with our requirements for clinical accuracy and editorial value.