Do you know that lemon and mint can help to remove stickiness of hair? Yes, it is right! So now lets see how to make this excellent hair pack to remove stickiness of hair.
Every woman wants her hair to be long, black and thick. But due to poor lifestyle hair become rough and lifeless. Thus leads to increase in stickiness of hair.
In the summer season, the hair becomes quite sticky and oily due to sweat and dust soil. In this case you can get void of this problem. We’re going to tell you about lemon and mint hair packs to remove stickiness of hair.
How To Prepare Hair Packs Through Lemon and Mint to Remove Stickiness of Hair?
Make mint and lemon hair pack like this;
- At first, wash the mint leaves thoroughly and add lemon juice to it and prepare the mixture.
- Apply this paste on the hair and roots.
- Leave your hair like this with that mixture for about 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water. You can also use mild shampoo for this purpose.
- Applying this hair pack will remove extra oil but also make the hair look shiny and thick.
Hope, now everyone has got an idea on how to use this hair pack to remove stickiness of hair. Make and apply it to see the excellent result. It gives an extra nourishment and enrichment to hair and gives a shiny and thick look.