An Australian actress Margot Robbie, who started her career with roles in a few Australian independent films and television series, and later moved to the US to fulfill her Hollywood dream. She relocated to Los Angeles after working on the successful Australian TV series ‘Neighbours’ for three years. She is also fond of fitness. So, today we will tell you about Margot Robbie Nude fitness.
Within a few years in Hollywood, she has succeeded in working with leading Hollywood actors and directors, and has earned praise from the audience as well as from critics. Beginning with the film ‘About Time’, she starred in Martin Scorsese’s film’s biographical crime drama ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’, and the film caught the attention of critics.
Video Source: The Librarian – SNL
Margot Robbie Workout.
Margot wanted to look good for her role as Harley Quinn in the suicide squad. The role requires a lot of stunts & she trained so hard that she did many of them herself.
She told her trainer that she wants to look toned. Margot worked with celebrity trainer Andy Hecker, who has helped train many Victoria’s Secret models, such as Miranda Kerr and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
Andy did a 2-3 hour long workout for Margot. Trainer has a background in ballet, so she mixed in ballet moves for toning with the hour-long HIIT circuit, strength routine and choreography for the film.
Andy said that the circuit often consists of the following moves:
- Trampoline/Rebounder Jump – 1 minute.
- Skipping rope – 1 minute.
- Big Circle Leg Rotation – 1 minute.
- Double Leg Lifts – 1 minute.
- External thigh lift – 1 minute.
- Mountain Climber- 1 minute.
She used to repeat this circuit about 4 times before moving on to anything else.
The routine includes:
- Bodyweight Squats – 4 sets of 20.
- Weighted Arabic – 4 sets of 20 reps per side with a weight of 5 pounds.
- Tricep Extension – 3-4 sets of 25 reps per hand with 5 pound dumbbells.
- Lateral growth – 30 reps with a weight of 3-5 pounds.
- Lateral circle – 20 circles going forward, 20 backward.
- Bicep Curls – 5-pound dumbbells for 20 reps per hand.
- Tabletop Crunches – 25 reps, often on pilates reformer.
- Clamshells – 25 reps, often on pilates reformer.
Margot Robbie Nude Exercise.
Margot also prefers to exercise nude as it provides her peace of mind and self-awareness. However, working nude Corinna Kopf found that it enhances her self-esteem along with self confidence. She prefers such exercise on her rest days in her personal room. In general, working naked has a number of health benefits.
Margot Robbie Diet Plan.
In fact, she limits herself to high protein dishes with a lot of vegetables. She eat only one glass of wine for the feast, and she usually takes a glass every other day.
Breakfast In The Morning.
Margot likes to eat oatmeal with blueberries for breakfast. She also likes green smoothies, which she makes from kale and apple.
Her favorite snack, though, is avocado toast with bacon.
Margot’s lunches always include protein. For example, she likes lemon chicken with brown rice or a salad made of tomatoes, cucumbers and mackerel. And when she eats grains, she makes sure they are whole grains.
Dinner contains more protein along with nutritious carbohydrates. She likes:
Sweet potato with tuna steak.
Vegetable hot pots with rice noodles.
- Experienced in the field of nutrition, health, fitness, and more. She earned Master Degree from National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad and currently serving in the Eastern branch of ICMR. View author's certificates.