A nice butt is one tool in a woman’s arsenal of attractiveness. Whether it’s plump and round, sticks out like a plump Georgia peach, or is barely there pancake-flat, the buttocks always deserve a round of applause. Toned, tight, buttocks speak their language, without a word, a nice butt tells others that she is healthy, strong, and likely confident. If you want a better backside, strengthening the glutes is the key to a bootylicious butt -and a healthy body. In this blog, you’ll learn a wealth of information about a woman’s backside and how to get a beautifully toned butt.
Baby Got Back.
Don’t worry about the size of your butt. Attractive booties come in all shapes and sizes. So many women carrying bigger butts around do not appreciate what their mamas gave them, convinced it is unattractive or unhealthy, neither of which is true. According to a recent study, men find bigger butts more attractive. The fat is healthy -it’s subcutaneous yellow fat- and doesn’t create any risks to organs as fat around the abdomen or other areas can.
Plus, women with bigger butts enjoy a host of other benefits, like the way they can climb a flight of stairs with ease and how they may not feel as hungry as women with smaller backsides.
Your butt size is unimportant. All that matters is that your butt is healthy, toned, and tightened, all signs indicative of good health and wellness. Creating a head-turning, attractive, and healthy derriere is not hard. By the time you finish reading this post, you’ll know the top strategies used by women who appreciate an attractive behind and the benefits of glute workouts.
No beating around the bush: how can you carry around an attractive behind that others see as a sign of good health? A combination of healthy eating, exercise, and butt-enhancement products can turn an ordinary booty into one that turns heads.
Start by monitoring your diet. Women need the vitamins and nutrients found in certain foods to maintain good health and shape their bodies; yes, even the booty.
Eggs, salmon, spinach, pumpkin seeds, and other nutrient-rich foods boost a woman’s health and the shape of her derriere. Aim to eat as healthy as possible and watch as the backside becomes plumper, fuller, and overall more attractive, especially when coupled with booty-enhancing exercises.
Women who exercise are healthier than non-active women. Exercise plays an important role in our overall health. When we exercise, it releases endorphins, or feel-good hormones, that improve our mood and help ward off stress and anxiety. Regular exercise helps us keep our bodies in shape so we look and feel our best.
Experts recommend 30 minutes of vigorous exercise two to three times per week to build a better butt.
Women can implement dozens of glute-building exercises into their workouts. There truly is something for every woman.
A few favorite glute-building exercises include:
- Forward Lunges
- Glute Bridges
- Single-Leg Deadlifts
- Reverse Lunges
Add one or two exercises from this list to your workout regimen to see a huge difference in your buttocks. Just 30 minutes of exercise two or three times per week is all it takes to get results. Remember, consistency is the key to building an incredible, head-turning butt.
Most women can safely perform the exercises listed, although pre-existing conditions and injuries may impact their safety. Speak to your healthcare provider before starting a workout regimen if you have any concerns.
A healthy diet and exercise are only the start of strategies women use to enhance their butts. Enhancement products work wonderfully for amplifying the butt. One popular enhancement product is the glute simulator by Ape Born Fitness. This easy-to-use product is NMES-tested for safety. It effectively burns up to 500 calories per session -as many as a full workout.
Plus, the simulator includes a money-back guarantee so anyone can use the product without risk. Don’t see the anticipated results? Get a full money refund.
Using the information from this guide allows women of all ages, shapes, and sizes to build a butt they appreciate as much as others.
And while a great butt is the top benefit offered when using the information above, you can also expect other exciting benefits, like:
- Improved Self-Esteem: When we look good, we feel good, and a nice derriere certainly impacts how we feel about ourselves. Butt workouts allow us to like what we see and appreciate our bodies more. Improved self-esteem is in and of itself a great reason to exercise the glutes.
- Weight Loss: Women can melt excess pounds away from their bodies as they build their booty using the exercises above.
- Decreased Risk of Injury: Weak muscles within the lower body increase a woman’s risk of serious injuries to their back, hips, knees, legs, and other areas of her body. Strengthening the glutes improves her comfort and decreases her risk of injury.
- Improved Posture: Slouching is sometimes more comfortable than sitting up straight, although it leads to back pain and poor posture. Using glute strengthening exercises helps tone the buttocks and improve posture, reducing the risk of back pain and associated problems.
- Reduced Back Pain: Back pain can curl a gal over in misery, particularly ladies with bigger backsides. Engaging in exercise and other glute strengthening strategies helps build stronger muscles in the lower body region, easing back pain and associated problems.
- Improved Athletic Performance: Athletes who utilize exercises that work their hops and glutes benefit their performance tremendously. Improved strength in the legs improves coordination, and agility, and allows athletes to run faster and enjoy overall improved performance when running, jumping, and maneuvering in a sports-like fashion.
- Improved Mood: Regular exercise stimulates endorphins, or the body’s feel-good hormones. Releasing endorphins can also alleviate stress, relax muscles, and release tension in the back, legs, hips, and other areas. Women who exercise and love looking at their backside are happier than women who sit around with untoned, loose booties!
Freaktofit has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, educational research institutes, and medical organizations. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and up-to-date by reading our editorial policy.
- Lumbar curvature: a previously undiscovered standard of attractiveness; https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1090513815000185
- Essential Vitamins: Why Does The Body Need Them So Badly? (Updated 2023) ; https://personalcaretruth.com/essential-vitamins/