Now Corona Virus spread over 200 countries. Due to this pandemic over lakhs of person has died. Therefore, it is very important to take care of your health. As it is damaging several organs of the body with common symptoms like fever, breathing difficulties, cough, shortness of breath as well as its causes pneumonia, acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and may cause death. You must know that Heart have the maximum risk from COVID-19. Therefore you must aware the regarding the Heart Risk by Corona Virus.
Heart and Its Functions.
Are You At High Risk ?
Person those have the following heart related problems have the high risk-
- Person who had a heart transplant or recent open-heart surgery.
- Individual suffering from heart, lung disease, chronic kidney & congenital heart disease.
- People have heart valve problem although medication, or waiting for valve surgery.
- Pregnant lady with major heart disease like hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, coronary heart disease, pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Person above 60 years of age have the maximum risk.
- People suffering from angina.
To Avoid Heart Risk From Corona Virus Follow Some Under Mentioned Rules.
- Avoid spicy foods.
- Add foods which are rich in Omega 3 fatty acid like fish, you may take omega 3 fatty acid supplement. It protect heart from several problems and assist to keep your heart healthy.
- Eat high protein foods, it may be animal source or not.
- Drink lots of water because dehydration can harm your heart and prevent heart attack.
- Eat fruits and leafy green vegetables as it contains lots of vitamins, fibers and minerals.
- Take at least 7 to 8 hrs of sleep.
- Control your sugar and blood pressure those who are heart patients.
- Don’t take Hydroxychloroquine without permission of the doctor.
|Read Now: 10 Home Remedies to Stay Fit During COVID-19.|
Green Fava Beans
This is one of the effective vegetable which is effective for your heart as it enrich with vitamin B, minerals and fibers also keep your heart muscle strong.
Eating peanuts in daily routine can eradicate heart problems as well as fulfill the deficiency of nutrients in the body. But avoid salty peanuts.
It supports your heart health and controls your blood pressure.
Freaktofit has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, educational research institutes, and medical organizations. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and up-to-date by reading our editorial policy.
- ARDS; https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/ards/symptoms-causes/syc-20355576
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension; https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/condition/pulmonary-arterial-hypertension/