According to our day to day working culture, lot of us are still resting on the chair for hours. The enhanced workload and stress of due dates often provide an opportunity to obtain till nature calls. This kind of way of living has actually created several issues connected to health and wellness in our lives. As your body stays in one setting for long hours, joints and muscular tissues come to be inactive. Even the little time you have left after work has actually various other priorities attached with it. Hence, workout is not component of the everyday bustle of city areas. To address this trouble, we will provide you some effective workouts, which can be exercised while resting on a chair. However such chair exercises are also effective to lose excessive weight from your entire body. So, lets find out some good chair exercises.
Easy Chair Exercises To Lose Weight.
1. Leg Stretch.
- First sit in the chair and stretch your legs out in front.
- Thereafter, lean and touch the toes of the feet with your hands.
- It will cause a strain in your hands and feet.
- Do this for 30 seconds.
- This movement will relief the problem of back pain. However, it is also an effective exercise to burn excessive fat from legs.
2. Back Twist.
- To perform this action, first of all, sit down in a chair.
- Make sure that your spine is straight.
- Then move the left arms towards the left hip.
- When doing this, remember that your palms should be on the underside of the seat.
- After doing so, lean back a little bit and stayed in the same position for some time.
- Do this process from the other side as well.
|Read Now: 10 Best Morning Yoga For Weight Loss|
3. Cat Cow.
- Take a chair and sit up straight towards its edge.
- Place your hands on your legs or on the table.
- Now, looking upwards, move your chest forward and shoulders backwards.
- Thereafter, start to move your back and stomach in and out while looking down.
- Take a deep breath as the chest fluffs outwards and exhale as you move inwards.
- Repeat this exercise at least 3-4 times.
4. Exercise For The Chest.
- Sit up straight in the chair to do it.
- Then wrap the exercise band on the back.
- Thereafter hold both the parts of this band with your hands and place the hands under the armpits.
- After this, pull the hands outwards so that it comes in the direction of the elbow.
- Now slowly bring your hands inwards. Do this until you are in your previous posture.
5. Hanging Body.
- Sit on a chair and rest your hands on the sides of the chair.
- Now lift the body up on the strength of your arms and in the same position, straighten your legs repeatedly and turn inwards.
- During this time, take a deep breath and exhale.
- In this exercise, you have to keep your legs at an angle of 90 degrees.
6. Slanted Push-Ups.
- To do this, put both your palms on the chair.
- The distance between the two palms remained aligned.
- After that, put the feet backwards on the ground.
- The hands came into a position of push-ups with the hands thrusting on the chair.
- Now bend the wrists and lean towards the chair.
- Stay in this position for 3-5 seconds.
- Then come back to your initial state.
7. Left to Right and Right to Left Movement.
- Straighten your back and place your hands on the table.
- Keep a distance equal to one side between your body and the table.
- Now turn your body from left to right and right to left.
- Repeat this exercise 4-5 times. In no time, the belly fat will be reduced.
8. Core Challenge.
Video Source: Seated Abs Workout: Chair Exercises for Your Core
- While doing this exercise, keep your back straight and emphasize the muscles of the pelvis.
- Now bend your body and legs in the opposite direction.
- That is, if your body is bent towards the left side, then bend your legs and lift the knees and turn towards the right. In the same way, change the direction again and exercise it 3 to 4 times.
- You will see a lot of benefits in a few days.
9. Tension Release Exercises.
Video Source: Chair Yoga Sequence to Release Neck Tension
- This exercise is very good for removing anxiety and stress.
- You can do it easily at home or in a quiet place at your office.
- Take a chair and sit straight on it.
- After this, raise the shoulders upwards, which should be in the line of the ear.
- Now straighten your hands.
- Stayed in this state for a while.
- Then returned to normal position.
- Repeat the process again.
Those above mentioned chair exercises are too much effective to lose weight if perform regularly with correct posture. However, it is also important to maintain a balanced diet along with such type of exercises. You should also practice some HIIT or other high intensity exercise during holidays or weekends for more effective results.
- Completed Certified Personal Fitness Trainer Course from American Council on Exercise with 10 years of experience. View author's certificates.