Whenever we happy, we express our happiness by laughing or clapping. Clapping is the best way to express happiness on any joyous occasion. We certainly express our happiness by clapping, but do you know that it also has health benefits. Clapping, also known as clapping therapy in medical language. This therapy has become a tradition in India which has been going on for thousands of years during bhajans, kirtans, mantras and aarti. Do you know that clapping for a few minutes every day can improve your overall health. Clapping therapy is not only essential for your mental health but also beneficial for your physical health.
Health Benefits Clapping Therapy.
According to the ancient science of acupressure, the pressure centers of the main organs of the body are on the soles of the feet and palms. If these pressure centres are massaged, they can relieve many diseases that affect many parts of our body. By pressing these pressure centers, blood and oxygen circulation among the organs can be improved.
There are main 5 acupressure points i.e.
- Internal Gate Point.
- Base of Thumb Point.
- Wrist Point.
- Thumbnail Point.
- Hand Valley Point.
Those main points provide several health benefits. Let’s see what are the health benefits of clapping.
Clapping loudly helps to keep your digestion healthy. Wrong eating habits can lead to constipation.
Clapping can be used to get rid of this problem to a great extent.(1)
Essential For Mental Health.
You must have seen people clapping in the park early in the morning. Clapping convey positive signals to the brain which reduces your stress and makes you feel relaxed.
Clapping is very important for happy hormones.
If you have a complain of back pain, you must try clapping therapy once.
This will give you relief and you will be able to lead a normal life.
Improve Heart Health.
We have 29 acupressure points in our hands, all these acupressure points are pressurized while clapping, which inflows energy into all parts of the body and provides freshness.
Clapping speeds up blood circulation, which can relieve many heart problems. At the same time, respiratory problems can also be reduced.
Clapping increases white blood cells in your body as well as your immunity. Your immunity power must be strong to lead a healthy life.(2)
Different Ways of Clapping.
There are different ways to clap. Clap should be done until the palm turns red. Only then the pressure points will pressurize and you will get the entire health benefits.
– Clapping with both hands engage the pressure points of the lungs, liver, gallbladder, kidneys, small intestine and large intestine. This increases the flow of blood to these organs.
– In the thappi clap, all fingers fall on the fingers of the other hand parallel to them, falling on the each other. With this type of clap, the sound can be thrown very loudly and far away. This type of clap puts pressure on all the points of the ear, eye, shoulder, brain and spinal cord. Such type of clap provide relief from depression, insomnia, slip discs, spongiosis and eye weakness.
– In grip clap, only the palm is hit on the palm in such a way that it takes the form of a cross. This clap does not bring much benefit, but it acts as a stimulus.
How To Clap?
For this, mix coconut oil or mustard oil or both and apply it on your palms. This way the oil will mixed into the skin. Now, wear socks and leather shoes so that the energy generated from the body is not wasted. Thereafter, place both hands straight and parallel to each other. Keep the palms slightly loose and the fingers and palms of the hands touch each other and clap. This provides your body many health benefits.
Best Time To Clap.
Well, you can get health benefits by clapping anytime. But, according to the doctors, morning is the best time for this therapy. Clapping for 20-30 minutes in the morning will keep you healthy and active. As clapping improves blood flow. This cleans up all obstacles and dirt such as bad cholesterol present in the blood vessels and veins.
Other Advantages of Clapping.
- According to scientists, clapping suppresses the pressure points of the liver, large intestine, kidney, lung, gall blood and sinus in the palm of the right hand. Due to which blood circulation in all these organs is maintained.
- Clapping affects the muscles. The transmission of energy throughout the body is improved due to the influence of muscles. Clapping increases the immunity of the body.
- It affects other points including eye, ear, brain, spine and shoulder. It relieves problems like stress, insomnia, eye weakness, cold and chronic headache.
- Clapping reduces the amount of dirty cholesterol in the blood. All the dirt in the blood is cleansed. It also relieves problems like heart attack and also prevent the risk of asthma.
- Clapping every day relieves gas, constipation, infection, anemia and respiratory problems etc.
- If you clap for two minutes every day, it relieves problems like back pain, digestive problems, arthritis, joint pain, low blood pressure, sore throat, diabetes and hypertension.
- This therapy relieves the problem of psychiatry, constipation, indigestion, irritability, stress and lack of attention etc.
- People living in AC room should clap for an hour after the meal. This improve the blood flow. It also keeps the blood pure. It is necessary to clap 1500 times to stay healthy.
- Children should start clapping from an early age. This increases their skills and handicrafts and also improves their handwriting.
- Clapping daily gradually reduces extra fat. This not only reduces weight but also reduces obesity. The habit of clapping produces some hormones that provide better sleep.
Clapping is the best and most simple exercise in the world. To take full advantage of this therapy, apply mustard or coconut oil in your hands, this will active acupressure points of the palm. Whether you exercise or not clap will definitely provide positive health benefit.
This therapy provides positive energy. If you have a disease, clapping along with treatment help to recover quickly.
It regularly improves the flow of oxygen which keeps the body healthy. So, it would be better for your health to clap from today onwards.