5 Most Effective Yoga Poses To Cure Erectile Dysfunction: Nowadays life has become faster than ever. This fast lifestyle also has its own advantages and some disadvantages. This lifestyle has given a lot of comforts to mankind on the one hand and has also given a lot of diseases as a loss. Among of these diseases “Erectile Dysfunction” or also a decrease in stimulation, is a major disease. However, yoga is one of the evergreen option to eradicate the problem of Erectile Dysfunction.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunctions are called the problem when you lose your excitement quickly when having sex with your partner.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunctions.
There may be several causes of erectile dysfunction, which includes imbalances in blood circulation and hormones.
Stress and discomfort can further aggravate this problem. However, erectile dysfunction are not always a cause of concern for the health of your entire body.
But you should always prefer to change your lifestyle before eating medicine to treatment.
Beware of Thugs.
These days, from newspapers to wall advertisements, they claim to have healthy solution of this problem.
People who try to believe these claims, are often cheated. Many times, when the duped people do not benefit, they do not share their experience with the people openly because of shame.
This thugs takes advantage of this situation. The medicines given by these thugs can also make you a patient of serious diseases. So never trust these thugs at all.
Yoga Is The Better Option.
Doctors usually prescribe Sildenafil or Viagra to treat erectile dysfunction apart from yoga. But later on, the intake of this medicine can also cause many serious harm.
On the other hand, yoga relax mind and body without eating medicine. So far, there have been a number of studies that proved yoga helps in erectile dysfunction.
A study was conducted on the group of 65 people those are participated in a study on yoga and male sex functions. Their average age was 40 years.
After 12 weeks of yoga, a tremendous improvement has found in their sexual life. (1)
|Read Now: Yoga and Its Several Health Benefits.|
5 Yoga asanas for Erectile Dysfunction.
The practice of these following yoga postures gives you physical and mental comfort and improves blood flow. As a result, this yoga poses helps you a lot to eradicate the problems of erectile dysfunction, those are;
- Paschimottan Asana or Seated Forward Bend.
- Uttanasana or Standing Forward Bend.
- Baddha Konasana or Butterfly Pose.
- Janu Sirsasana or Head To Knee Pose.
- Dhanurasana or Bow Pose.
Paschimottan Asana or Seated Forward Bend.
This posture is also called seated forward bend. These postures help to relieve the stress arising from prolonged sitting in your pelvic muscles.
How To Perform Paschimottan Asana or Seated Forward Bend?
Sit down and stretch the legs to the front, spinal cord should be straight.
Breathe and lift both hands over the head.
Exhale, bend over the joint of the hips, move your attention towards the chin, keeping the spinal cord upright, bending over the knees, moving your attention towards the toes.
Keep your hands on the feet, maximum you can, without any extra effort and grab it with your hand. In such a way you will be able to bend forward.
Raise the head gently while breathing so that the spinal cord is drawn. Exhale and move the navel lightly towards the knee.
Repeat the process 2-3 times. Bend the head down and breathe deeply for 20-60 seconds. Spread the hands to the front. Come back with the power of your hands while breathing and sit comfortably. Exhale and bring the hands down.
Benefits of Paschimottan Asana or Seated Forward Bend.
- It triggers the muscles of the lower back, thighs and hips.
- Abdominal organs are massaged by this posture.
- It tone your shoulders.
- If you have stiffness or injury in your hamstrings, do it very carefully.
- Avoid if you have pain or injury in your lower back.
- If you have asthma or diarrhea, do not do this pose.
- Do not put more emphasis on your physical capacity.
|Read Now: 7 Yoga Poses for Intermediates.|
Uttanasana or Standing Forward Bend.
One of the effective Yoga Poses to Cure Erectile Dysfunction. This posture is also termed as standing forward bend.
The yoga is also considered to be the core of many yoga postures. The practice of this posture creates a stretch in your body. These stretch helps you to keep anxiety, tension and depression away.
In addition, it keeps our digestion right and helps to increase stimulation in the body.
How To Perform Uttanasana or Standing Forward Bend?
Keep the legs together and stand upright and keep the hands with the body.
Keep your body weight equally on both legs.
Breathe in and move the hands over the head.
Exhale, move forward and down to the legs.
At this stage, wait for 20-30 seconds and breathe deeply.
Keep your feet and spinal cord straight, place the hands on the ground next to the toes of the foot or even on the feet.
Exhale and move your chest to the knees, lift the buttocks and tailbone (the last end of the spinal cord) as much as you can, press the ankles downwards, rest the head at this stage and comfortably move the head to the toes and take deep breath.
Take breath and lift your hands forward and upward and stand slowly. Exhale and bring your hands with the body.
Benefits of the Uttanasana or Standing Forward Bend.
- Stretch all muscles found in the surface part of the body.
- Increasing the flow of blood in the nervous system makes it invigorating.
- Strengthens the spinal cord.
- Activates the abdominal organs.
- Some people even say that the practice of this posture also helps in eliminating impotence or infertility.
Those who are suffer from problems in the lower back, spondylitis, cervical pain or any type of back or spinal cord problem they should avoid this posture.
|Read Now: Magical Quantum Exercise with the Power of Yoga.|
Baddha Konasana or Butterfly Pose.
This posture is also called bound angle pose or butter fly pose. The practice of this posture stretch the inner part of the thighs and private parts.
How To Perform Baddha Konasana or Butterfly Pose?
Sit down and spread the legs to the front, spinal cord should be straight.
Bend the knees and move the two legs towards the pelvis, touching each other on the soles of the foot.
Hold your two feet tightly with both hands. You can put your hands under the foot for support.
Try to bring the heel as close as possible to the genitals.
Take long, deep breaths, exhale and press the knees and thighs towards the floor.
Start shaking both legs up and down like butterfly wings. Increase the speed gradually.
Keep breathing. Do the process as fast as possible. Slow down, breathe deeply, exhale, bend forward, chin raised, the spinal cord should be straight.
Put pressure on the thighs or knees from the elbow so that the knees touch the ground.
Feel the vibe in the inner part of the thighs and keep taking long deeps. Give more relaxation to the muscles.
Take a long and deep breath as well as bring the torso up. Exhale and gently come out of the posture, spread the legs to the front and relax.
Benefits of the Baddha Konasana or Butterfly Pose.
- It provides a good stretch to the thighs, luminosity, knees and increases the flexibility in the pelvis and hips.
- Removes fatigue due to prolonged standing and walking.
- Relaxing the symptoms of discomfort and menopause during menstruation.
- Ease of delivery during pregnancy.
- This also benefits for many other organs including prostate gland, bladder and kidney.
- If you are suffering from a knee injury, you must have use blankets under the thighs for support. Do not do this posture without blankets at all.
- The patients of Sciatica do not do this posture or must place the cushion under the hips.
- If you have difficulty in the lower back, make a posture by keeping the spinal cord straight.
|Read Now: 6 Best Core Strengthening Yoga Poses.|
Janu Sirsasana or Head To Knee Pose.
This posture is also called head to knee pose. It is more beneficial while doing it with an empty stomach.
How To Perform Janu Sirsasana or Head To Knee Pose?
Sit down and spread the legs directly towards the front and keep the spinal cord straight.
Bend the left knee, place the soles of the left foot near the right thigh and the left knee on the ground.
Breathe, lift both hands above the head, drag and rotate the waist to the right.
Bend forward from the joint of the hips while exhale, keeping the spinal cord straight and increase the chin to the toes.
If possible, hold the toes of your feet, put the elbow on the ground, drag the fingers and move forward. Breathe, exhale and rise up, bring the hands down by the side. Repeat this in a same way with the right foot.
Benefits of the Janu Sirsasana or Head To Knee Pose.
- Relief the lower back.
- Good for Abdominal organs.
- With regular practice it increases flexibility in the body.
- The highest flexibility from this posture increases blood flow in hamstrings, waist, thighs and hips.
- It also increases blood circulation in the lower abdomen and private parts.
- Apart from physical benefits, this posture is also considered to be very effective in eliminating stress.
- If you have lower back pain then you must avoid this posture.
- Those who have pain in their knees should avoid.
- If you have an injury to your hamstrings, do not do this pose.
- Avoid if you have trouble of diarrhea or asthma.
- Do not put more emphasis on your physical capacity.
|Read Now: 10 Essential Yoga Poses for Beginners at Home.|
Dhanurasana or Bow Pose.
This posture is also called bow pose. In this posture we lie on the ground, which increases the tension in private parts in the body and increases blood flow.
How To Perform Dhanurasana or Bow Pose?
Lay on the abdominal force, keep the buttock in the legs as much as the gap and keep both hands straight on both sides of the body.
Bend the knees and bring it to the waist and hold the esophagus with your hands.
Inhale, lift the chest above the ground and drag the legs towards the waist.
Look in front of the face with a smile.
Keeping the mind in the calm, steady in the posture, now your body is tight like a bow.
While breathing deeply, rest in this posture. Be careful to do the posture according to your capacity, do not exceed your limit.
After 15-20 seconds, exhale, gently bring the legs and chest back to the ground and rest while releasing the esophagus.
Benefits of Dhanurasana or Bow Pose.
- It provides strength to the spinal cord and abdominal ligament.
- Balance the genitals.
- Remove tightness of the chest, neck and shoulders.
- Stretch the ligament of hand and abdomen.
- It makes the spinal cord flexible.
- Reduce stress and fatigue.
- Promote smoothness during menstruation.
- Well-being in kidney function.
- Regular practice creates a stretch in the front part of our body.
- The practice of this yoga also helps to improve the body posture.
If you have high or low blood pressure, hernia, groin pain, headaches, migraine (pain in the semi-part of the head), neck injury/pain, then you must avoid this posture. If there is a damage or a recent stomach operation, please do not try. Pregnant women do not practice this pose.
|Read Now: How Yoga is Beneficial for Muscle Building?|
Create yoga as a part of your life. The importance of yoga has been accepted internationally. Many research is going on all over the world about its benefits.
Many studies have found that yoga helps to eradicate the erectile dysfunction problems.
If you have recently started doing yoga, it is better to practice yoga with the help of our beginner yoga poses.
If these yoga postures for erectile dysfunction are practiced regularly, the body increases flexibility, stability and balance and immunity power with several other incredible benefits.
- Connected with leading Defence Organization with 10 years of experience in the fitness world.